Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday {September 24} & Humpday {Critter Couture}

Hey y'all,

It is a rainy day here in the triangle so I thought I should share some of my current rainy day wishlist items along with another installment of my critter couture series. It is Wednesday so of course I am highlighting some items with the lovely camel on them. I mean, who wouldn't love this sweater in the nice chilly days that are coming for fall.



Camel


Camel by postgradprep featuring c wonder jewelry

Other Critter Couture:
elephants
lambs

Since it is a rainy day, I would rather be at home cuddled up in these cute polka dot pjs from Old Navy, wearing nice comfy slippers (I love my Minnetonkas and this pair might need to join the bunch), watching my latest Netflix obsession The Blacklist. I might also need some hot chocolate in these cute mugs from World Market and have y'all tried the White Cheddar Popcorn from Angie's? It is delicious and all the ingredients are normal!!
Wishlist Wednesday {Sept 24}


What are you wishing for this Wednesday? Would you wear camel gear?

2 comments:

  1. Those pink pajamas are super cute! I love the polka dots.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I would purposely wear camel-gear every single Wednesdays!!

    And The Blacklist is available on Netflix! My Mom and I binged on it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!