Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist {Sept 18}

Hey y'all,

Between pet-sitting and recovering from Recruitment I have abandoned this little blog space and I apologize. Things have finally settled down and it is beginning to feel like fall here in NC! I mean, highs in the 70s work for me. I am ready to break out the crock-pot, go on nice afternoon runs, and be able to actually attempt to straighten my hair since the humidity is going down. 

As usual, I have complied a list of a few things that I am wishing for this Wednesday:
Wishlist Wednesday



Kate Spade New York Glitter Bug Stacy Wallet. How cute is this glittery wallet and it is on sale! I love my Hobo Lauren wallet but this is the perfect wallet that can be used to grab and go to the grocery store in style.

C. Wonder Printed Signature Tote. I am currently lusting after brown leather bags so when I stumbled across this gorgeous herringbone bag for under $100 it was immediately added to my list. I mean, who doesn't love a work tote appropriate for almost every outfit. Plus, we all know herringbone is a perfect fall pattern as seen by the infamous J.Crew vest.

Riding Boots. My old pair of riding boots have hit the dust. They were inexpensive and lasted over 4 years so I'm impressed but it's now time to find a new pair. Any suggestions of boots you have loved are welcome.

Fall Candles. Is anyone else obsessed with candles when fall hits? I love this Marshmallow Fireside candle from Bath & Body Works, it smells just like fall nights by the campfire making s'mores. Really. My other favorite fall/winter candle is Cranberry Woods. Grab it if you see it at the store. I am thinking Monday I might go and treat myself to a few new candles for our apartment.

Throw Blanket. Fall to me means hot chocolate, a nice candle burning, being wrapped in a blanket and eating food from your crockpot. This throw from Target caught my eye due to my love of polka dots and for under $25 I think I need to find this in store and check out the quality.

Gala ready dress. I have been loving looking at cocktail dresses. This fall/winter I am attending a few Broadway shows at the Durham Performing Arts Center as well as attending a wedding in December so finding the perfect dresses for a small budget has been interesting. But, Modcloth has so many great dresses you might be seeing a post soon!

What are you wishing for at the start of the fall season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!