Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Week in Photos

Hey y'all,

I know I have been MIA but I thought I would catch you up in my world through a few photos. I hope you all had nice long weekends. I know personally I am so tired and I might need to go grab a Diet Coke soon! Also if you hate really long photo posts you might as well skip this post!
Quick OOTD:
Cardigan: New York and Company
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt & Scarf: Target (scarf is now $5!)
Our apartment is almost all together.
 I love how we turned this book shelf into our wine glass and cookbook collection.
Another quick OOTD (ignore my bath room clutter)
Top: Old Navy:
Capris: Target
Cami: Aeropostale
My weekend wear(running errands)
Top: UNC Class of 2012 shirt
Shorts: Nike Tempos
My other weekend wear (teaching Sunday School)
Top: Summit Kids shirt
Jeggings: Target
Last week started the Hosea plan on #SheReadsTruth and I highly recommend joining in even now!
I have been loving this salad: Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, salami, mozzarella, balsamic vinegrette and garlic olive oil!
My tickets arrived!
My work friends and I all took the plunge and ordered season tickets for the Durham Performing Arts' I love New York season of musicals. I have a musical almost every month from now until June!
Sunday was a day of celebrating LJ as she married WS! I am so glad I was able to catch up with so many friends(and sorority sisters) like MScott here.
Some of the lovely ladies at my table.
  
The gorgeous bride! Now LJS!
Also, one of the other guests and I had to take a picture of our matching Kate Spade book clutches!
Yesterday, I was able to grab this picture of the capital building on my way back home after the wedding brunch!
Other happenings, my Lilly After Party Sale purchases have all arrived!
I bought way to much La Croix water at Aldi this weekend
My room is slowly coming  together and I am loving this little space I made for my quiet time/devotionals.
Speaking of devotionals, Love God Greatly's Esther study started yesterday! The book of Esther is one of my favorites!

How was your weekend? Any caffeine in your sight this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!