Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday {Sept 3}

Hey y'all

It's Wednesday again and I thought I would share some things I have been loving this week! It is finally September so I am thinking of Fall and Halloween coming up. I have always loved decorating for Halloween and though I wait until October to put anything up the fact that some of my favorite stores are moving their school supplies to Fall decor makes me wish the weather was no longer in the 90s.

Wednesday Wishlist {Sept 3}



Can you believe these cute running tops are from Target? There are so many cute designs and for under $10 each they are perfect for those days you need a bit more motivation to get out the door. 

Son of No One is the newest book in the Dark Hunter series out TODAY! I am actually currently re-reading the series since I missed a few while in college and as my favorite author I need to catch up and grab this book!

I am a huge Halloween fan and these gel clings and little glitter spider would be perfect additions to my apartment this fall. Hint, hint Mom (and yes I do still get a gift for Halloween from my parents. I get my love of the holiday from them.)

The brown riding boots from Ralph Lauren are gorgeous. I am unfortunately having to find a new pair of brown boots after mine hit the dust this past winter. I mean, a pair that cost $60 lasting over 4 years is impressive! Now to invest in a nice pair.

How beautiful is this J.Crew Factory top? I am thinking it is perfect for fall and winter with that color and is the perfect top for work or with a nice black skirt for all of those holiday parties. Now to wait for it to go on sale.

What's on your current wishlist?
Do you love Halloween too?
What's your favorite thing about fall?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!