Thursday, September 4, 2014

Food Rut

Hey y'all,

I feel like I am currently in a dinner food rut and need your help! It can be hard to cook meals for just one person, especially if that meal (like tacos) makes plenty and you then are eating it for the entire week. I know with Pinterest, my collection of cookbooks, and blogs this should not be the case but I would love some feedback of some of your favorite meals for the weeknight!

Here are some of my go-tos:

 
 
Chicken Stroganoff (when it gets cooler)

  
Others:
Breakfast for Dinner
 Mac and Cheese
Baked Chicken & Couscous

Thanks for all of your help and suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. That awkward moment reading this while I'm about to leave to get Mexican food... Haha, I love cooking, but I get in ruts too! (Although your solution to ask bloggers for help is probably MUCH better than mine to just go out!) That stroganoff looks delicious! I'm a big fan of anything that can be thrown in a crock pot for the cooler months, but it's been hard thinking of inventive summer dishes lately! I'll have to keep checking comments to see what other people say!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!