Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stand Tall {Critter Couture}

Hey y'all, 

It is another rainy, grey, fall day here in NC and I thought I would share some more of my critter couture series with my favorite animal, the giraffe. My love for giraffes might stem purely based on the fact that my Daddy loves them and that I am the shortest person in my family. However, who doesn't love an animal that has the confidence and poise to stand tall in any situation.Here are some picks for items to show off a love of giraffes:


Stand Tall

Stand Tall by postgradprep featuring fornash jewelry

And remember if you missed a post from critter couture you can catch up by reading about my finds with the following animals: lambs, camels, and elephants.

 Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Do you have any exciting plans for your weekend?

1 comment:

Thanks for the sweet note!