Thursday, September 18, 2014

I've Got My Eye on Ewe {Critter Couture}

Hey y'all,

The past few fall seasons have included a lot of critters making their way onto the runway and this fall from looking at stores is no different. I thought I would compile some looks over the next week or so of some adorable animals. Who needs a menagerie when you can add some critters into your closet?

Ever since I joined Phi Beta Chi, I have steadily been on the look out for adorable things with lambs on them. I currently only have lamb socks and pajamas but I am thinking this scarf from Target might need to join my collection for fun chapter apparel during on of my advisor duties.

I've Got My Eye on Ewe


Are there any critters you adore?

2 comments:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for a cute sweater with a Westie on it, since my boyfriend and I have a Westie. It's tough to find!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!