Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Some OOTDs

Hey y'all,

I was way to busy yesterday to post so I hope you understand! This past weekend I went home to visit my parents, got my hair cut (you can see the new 'do here), saw one of my best friends from high school, slept 10+ hours every night, cuddled with kittens. Then yesterday I left home to go to the dentist, drove back to Chapel Hill for a doctors appointment and then did the usual weekend things like clean my room, grocery shop all topped off with an amazing night of small group. So I hope you understand that blogging was kind of neglected but I will post my 30 days of thanks later for today and yesterday. Now onto what you really want, my daily life of outfits.

Exploring Duke Gardens
Top: Old Navy
Jeggings: Target
Boots: Belk
Scarf: Gift
Top: LOFT Outlet
Cardigan: Work provided
Pants: Target
Flats: Ralph Lauren
Bag: Philip Lim for Target (actually my Christmas present but I found it and gave it to my Mom to wrap)
Cami: Aeropostale
Cardigan: New York and Company
Skirt: Target
Scarf: Target
Zero Dark Thursday
Dress: Target
Cardigan: New York and Company
Shoes: Target
Bag: Kate Spade
Scarf: Light Years
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Scarf: JCP
Boots: Belk
My evening wear
Sorority Long Sleeve, Norts, Minnetonka Slippers
And I only captured one outfit from last week with Halloween and Casual Friday going on I was slacking Monday-Wednesday.

Cami: Aeropostale
Cardian: Target
Scarf: Target
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Franco Sarto at Marshalls

I am trying to break the cardigan+scarf+pants outfit that I always create this time of year, so what is your go to fall outfit for work? Where do you find the best work clothes at an amazing price?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!