Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Whale of A Tale: Vineyard Vines Holiday is Here!

Hey y'all,

Vineyard Vines recently released their holiday collection and to say I am in love with everything is an understatement. If I had the cash to burn, VV would be on my list to check out cute, classic holiday wear for all those imaginary parties I have. In reality I am taking some time off to spend with my family and apart from dressing up for Mass I will be in PJs I think the majority of the time including unwrapping gifts. Anyhoo, look at these amazing pieces. 

There is just something about velvet that always reminds me of Christmas. It might be that my parents had us in velvet red dresses for Christmas. To reminisce about holidays past I recommend this Lattice Embroidered Velvet Skirt. 
via
Just going to a casual get together or a trip to the Mountains I think this Whaleisle Yoke sweater would be perfect. 
via
How glamorous would you look as a hostess in the Holiday Chevron Sleeveless Top? I think you would be the talk of the town! This would also be perfect for a work function to show your holiday spirit without over doing it.
via
The beaded neck tank to me would be perfect for a nice dinner party or wait and snag it for a new years get together with the beading adding some shine.
via
This sweater is my dream! I mean who doesn't love the VV whale and in a cute cardigan? I think this entire outfit is perfect for a casual day at work or running errands. Now who wants to buy it for me?
via

And while drooling over the Holiday beauties (there are a whole lot more) I found myself eyeing a few others would look great in my closet at well like this top. Who doesn't think this would work for a work top year round?
via
With my obsession with navy and polka dots (as seen with my kate spade bedding) I think this top would look perfect in my closet.
via
Who doesn't need for the polka dots to continue on a shep shirt?
via
Another adorable whale sweater to keep you cozy. 
via
I love this entire ensemble of the sweater dress and boots. Perfect for fall for every occasion. 
via
Who can forget this gorgeous maxi dress? While now on sale it is still out of my price range but I would not say no if someone wanted to give it to me. ;)
via
Do you love Vineyard Vines? Have you already begun to think of holiday outfits?

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I've been wanting a shep shirt, and the more options they have, the more I'm convinced that I need one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!