Sunday, November 10, 2013

30 days of thanks {surprises}

Hey y'all,

So this weekend I was only planning to go to the Homecoming game, head to church and then have a relaxing Sunday. Little did I know that I would be surprised with my college bestie coming down for the weekend for her birthday. I mean I think it was more of a gift for me than for her but I mean who doesn't want to see their best friend after 10 months! It was an unexpected event and I am so glad I got to spend time with her including going to the UVA game!


I would say it was a pretty special game and I am so glad I also got to share it with one of my work friends, eCs!
This Clemson girl got to experience UNC Homecoming including a squirrel crossing the field during a time out, a veteran being united with his family, the alumni band playing Cobra Starship from the "Snakes on a Plane" soundtrack, lots of flags, and some pretty great seats. The game itself included a lot of surprises and I was so happy to see UNC pull through with a win! I am so thankful that I have friends at work who are just as crazy about football as me and will jump at the chance for cheap lower level tickets. I mean we were in row F so it wasn't the best view of the entire field we did see a lot of the Virginia players and saw some great football including a 83 yard punt return touchdown!

So I am blessed by these two women and the surprises I am sure will continue to occur as we grow in friendship. 

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!