Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tea Time

Hey y'all,

This morning I woke up to the temperature being 25 degrees! IT IS ONLY NOVEMBER! I am liking that the cold weather is ending after today with this weekend being back in the 60s but all I really wanted to do today was stay in my pjs, find my flannel sheets, and cuddle up under a blanket with some tea in hand. I do not drink coffee so tea, cider, and hot chocolate are my go to's during the cold winter months. While I have a large collection of tea cups already including one of King Henry VIII and his wives disappear when you pour the tea. However, the following tea items have caught my eye and with Christmas coming up I wouldn't hate to find these:


I am in love with the entire line of Tazo Rococo at Starbucks. From the mug to the to go cup and even the iced tea tumbler I want it all!
via
via
via
World Market always has amazing items including this stack of mugs that my roommate got us and how adorable is the tea pot?
via
via
And for the girl on the go, Lifeguard Press has lots of options from kate spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Jonathan Adler and more!
via
via
Where do you find your tea cups? What's your favorite drink to starve off cold mornings?

1 comment:

  1. I love Starbucks "You are here" collection mugs. Each one is different depending on what part of the country you're in. I think they're so perfect. I also try to collect travel mugs wherever I work so I have a pretty good collection of those too.

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!