Saturday, November 2, 2013

Back to Brunette & 30 Days of Thanks

Hey y'all,

I thought I would share my new hair and give a great big GO HEELS! I am so proud of Carolina Football for capturing that win this afternoon! Also, I just noticed my 5 on Friday did not post so if you missed that I just uploaded it now. 


So today I ran over to my favorite hairdresser and told her I wanted to get rid of my highlights. It had been three years of throwing blonde in (I was born blonde) but I was ready to go back to something more natural.Here are some pictures...
 Before heading to the hair dresser

After

I am so in love with the color! I can't believe it and it takes some getting used to after years of having blonde highlights. 

via
And to continue my days of thanks, today has to be my parents. Y'all, I have the best most supportive parents. They have taught me so much and I am blessed by them daily even if it is just an ear to listen to me they are always there with love and encouragement. I truly would not know what to do if I did not have these great role models in my life that push me to follow my dreams, love the world, and forge my own path. 



What are you thankful for? Do you tend to get restless with your hair in the winter?

3 comments:

  1. Love the new hair color! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new hair! I actually just went the other way and started putting a little bit of blonde into mine (you wouldn't believe the amount of gray hair I have)! Your color is perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never dyed my hair, and I absolutely love this color on you! I'm a natural blonde but it keeps getting darker with age. I'm sure mine will end up close to this soon and if it looks this good I'm pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet note!