Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OOTD {A little touch of fall}


Hey y'all,

I know that it is almost the end of November but North Carolina weather is unpredictable and this past weekend it was in the 60s and 70s! Talk about beautiful but I wanted to have my first photo shoot with Allison to include a lot of fall touches so here is an outfit for when you want to look the season but not be in a puddle by the end of the day. I hope y'all enjoy, I'm a little nervous since this is my first "real" ootd day post not taken in my apartment.

Enjoy the little details.



Top: Banana Republic (on sale!)/Jeggings: Target/Scarf: H&M (similar)/Boots: Belk (old, similar)/ Necklace: JC Penny (old, similar, similar)/ Watch: Anne Klein (similar)/ Bracelets: Kate Spade & Groopdealz (similar)/ Sunglasses: Target/ Wallet: Hobo Lauren in Stone via RueLaLa/Nail Polish: OPI Manicurist of Seville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!