Monday, November 18, 2013

30 days of thanks {rHm aka the roomie}

Hey y'all,

So today's 30 days of thanks goes to the girl that makes sure I am alive daily, eats all of my crazy recipes, inspires me to be healthy, will dance with me in the living room, understands Scandal, Reign, Alias, and Gilmore Girls are all great shows, is the only one who makes cooked spinach that I will eat, and so much more, yep I'm talking about my fabulous roommate rHm!


rHm and I met way back in the fall of our first year of college in Art History class aka "Art in the Dark." Our friendship continued when she was the suitemate of one of my friends, rMc and in Spring 2010 we became sorority sisters! When we were at our last alumni event in the spring we were both talking about looking for places to live and people to live with since I was living alone and hating it and she was living with some people but it wasn't the best situation. I know God placed us in each other's lives since we are so similar and great friends and roomies.


 rHm is a great church buddy, a running motivator, a great confidante, a good ear for all kinds of rants especially about stupid boys, a country music lover,  the person who understands all my funny faces and so much more. I wish I could explain all of my thanks for having this friend as my roommate when I come home after a long day she is there to listen, help me to have fun and even if it is just running to the grocery store we have so much fun!


What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are so cute!!! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! I hope Prince George is doing much better!

      Delete

Thanks for the sweet note!