Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 days of thanks {lazy Sundays}


Hey y'all,

So for today's 30 days of thanks I will have to include a love and lots of thanks for weekends at home with my parents especially when it includes a lazy Sunday with absolutely no plans. I am thankful for the busy days but there is nothing like a day of hanging around your childhood home, cuddling with kittens, sleeping in until 10am and reading. 
Lobster pjs are the best.
There really is nothing like a homecooked meal of steak and salad for dinner with sherbet for dessert. It was such a nice time at home being lazy and sleeping for 10+ hours every night. I love my parents and it reminds me that I need to take some time to have breaks for entire weekends. Between teaching Sunday School, babysitting, trying to have a social life I forget to take time for myself. 
the kittens
I hope you take the time to enjoy your weekends that have nothing planned.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note!